I am a Vision Science postdoctoral scholar working in Marty Banks's lab in the School of Optometry at University of California, Berkeley.
- Multi-plane volumetric 3D display technology
- Pictorial and ocular cues to depth
- Image forensics
- Perception of 3D shape from shading, texture, and specular reflections
- Haptics and human-machine interfaces
- Psychophysical modeling of tactile perception
- Perceptual summary statistics
- Postdoc, 2015-present - Vision Science - University of California, Berkeley with Marty Banks and previously with Hany Farid
- Postdoc, 2012-2015 - Experimental Psychology - Justus-Liebig-University Giessen, Giessen, Germany with Roland W. Fleming and Steven W. Zucker
- Ph.D., 2012 - Psychology - Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, USA with Manish Singh
- M.S., 2010 - Psychology - Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, USA with Manish Singh
- B.A., 2006 - Psychology & Physics - University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, USA
I received my B.A. with a dual major in Psychology and Physics at the University of Virginia in 2006. I received my M.S. and Ph.D. in Psychology and a certificate in Cognitive Science at Rutgers University in 2012 while working in the Perceptual Science program. While at Rutgers, I was an IGERT fellow for two years, funded under a National Science Foundation Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship grant. At Justus-Liebig-University Giessen, I was funded for two years under an NSF-BMBF Collaborative Research in Computational Neuroscience (CRCNS) grant.